Wednesday, November 3, 2010

24-hr project

The details are in.

Each "opera" will have 4 singers soprano-alto-tenor-bass. That means I was one of three sopranos chosen out of I don't know how many. This thought makes me smile. I will arrive at 8:00 a.m. and be assigned to a team. (Singing is difficult at 8:00 a.m.) and we will begin rehersal.

The Atlanta Opera will be facebooking and twittering the entire process and encourage us to do the same and even have something called a "confession clam" set up. This is some sort of booth where are required to go at least once and give some sort of statement about how we feel the process is going.

So this is really opera meets reality TV. HE HE HE!!!!!! I'm still excited to be in it b/c the idea of only having 12 hours to prep something is quite marvelous.

The singers have to wear all black. Bummer. No sparkling for this performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment